I need to follow my heart.

Feb 25, 2008

Well, it's hard to write

ISSUE194 - "The best preparation for life or a career is not learning to be competitive, but learning to be cooperative."

The arguer of this sentence believes it is cooperative attitude that contributes to one's success in society, not competitive spirit. Personally speaking, I couldn't agree with this viewpoint. Both competitive and cooperative attitude to schedule life or career are critical.

First of all, being competitive is a necessary condition of achieving huge success. Just to consider, if someone is not eager to compete with others, how can he or she manage his or her dream? Take one of my neighbors for example, his family was very rich when he was in junior school, and he was very satisfied with his life. But unfortunately, his parents lost entire of their fortune on account of a unhappy thing. Consequently, he is not happy now.

Besides being competitive, cooperative too is a must in one's preparation for his living. if you refuse to cooperate with others, or are not good at expressing yourself, it is difficult for you to get success.

Last but not least, competive and cooperative method are complmentary. Neither of two should be ignored. The best preparation for life or a career is not only learning to be competitive, but also learning to be cooperative.

Words above are written by me, and even I know they reflects navie idea of me. Nevertheless, earth is still running around sun, and I am on the way.

No comments: