I need to follow my heart.

Apr 15, 2008

Maturing

While I am maturing, I discover sometimes difficult to seize leisure time for relaxing, chatting with my fellows, and touring. A variety of trifles just appear to bother me without any adumbration. For instance, I have been postoning meeting, dinning, and junketing over the period of preparing the Analytical Writing section of GRE. Nevertherless, schedule is still so tight and not as comfortable as I considered before a 9th, April--the day I took contest of AW section.

Consequently, in my view it seems that those phenomena are symbols of my growing up. The procedure of growing up to a adult is a process in which various paramount and relatively paltry matters play games with me. I would be a so-called "successful" man, provided that I won the majority plays aforementioned.

Another thing: Learing English seems to me that it is no longer a agony but rather certain pastime, which is more and more so during my preparing for GRE. This morning a tall, slim and delicate girl lined up in front of me, when I had breakfast at Xinxi dinning-room. So engaging, comely, entrancing...Hahahaa...

No comments: