I need to follow my heart.

May 20, 2008

Mourning

A devastated temblor stroke Sichuan, China last monday and have induced more than 30,000 toll up to now. Yesterday everyone in my country lamented for three minutes from 14:28, the moment when earthquake happened last Monday, to 14:31. Personally, I am extraordinary sad about this aftermath and in deep pathos. Wish everyone who lost lives in that cataclysm subsist a blissful life in heaven.

Now I am in laboratory, or company of a numb boss in precise. I hate to code in front of a deadpan screen. Rather, what I want to possess is a serene pace and style of life, in which I can follow my heart without any confines. Nonetheless, it is somewhat reverie u may dismay.

There are 15 days left before GRE verbal and quantitive examination. I have been blundering comprehension and analogy. Strive!

No comments: