I need to follow my heart.

Jul 25, 2008

Topic 31

31. Some people spend their entire lives in one place. Others move a number of times throughout their lives, looking for a better job, house, community, or even climate. Which do you prefer: staying in one place or moving in search of another place? Use reasons and specific examples to support your opinion.

BENEFITS OF MOVING TO A BETTER COMMUNITY

A portion of us prefer to live in one constant location and are very serious about moving houses; while still other people engage in changing their living circumstances until an ideal locus is found. Although the former persons may list a myriad of reasons of staying in a single community or city, in my opinion, searching for a better standard of living is my favorite. To be honest, there are a couple of benefits to move house to meet a high-quantity life.

As a threshold matter, moving to a different district can help me keep fresh. As for me, a relatively long and monotonous life of local community makes me feel gloomy and dreary. Familiar streets, acquainted restaurants and simple parks will gradually loose their attractiveness. It is too tired for me to see these things everyday. Thus, an even slightly different environment would be sediment for me, because fresh community can always arouse my mood and I can put through the rest of a day.

Second, moving to a more industrialized city means that better opportunities of jobs are waiting for me there. As a common sense, mega polis owns much more precious and choice opportunities of work than rural areas. Therefore a considerable salary may be acquired if such a chance is pursued in time, which is merely possible on condition that changing living in a rustic district to a big city.

The third advantage of changing to live in a better district is that it can provide substantial and affluent experience which will no doubt work a positive function in one's career. Consider, for example, my roommate's comprehensive experience of apprehending his new environment during the past several years, in which he has move three or four times. A boring neighbor, the bad condition of a community, and a sapient teacher all contribute to his growing up, according to him. As a result, my roommate obviously possesses a special trait that is not common among ordinary people.

In summary, moving to a better community or district will benefit one in several aspects. Personal experience, methods of tacking sticklers and plunk under tough surroundings will be greatly ameliorated. Furthermore, one's career will be improved to a quite prosperous one.

No comments: