I need to follow my heart.

Sep 8, 2008

Messed Up

iBT
Personally, I would have to say that ETS deserves thousands of people's aversion and antipathy.
I got up early to take test of iBT held in BFSU last Saturday, which turned out to be a farce.

There were about three or four students when Maggie and I arrived at library where certifications were supposed to check. We finished privacy provision and then deposited our sacks. Before we were about to stand in a line, Maggie received a call from a friend in America, which aimed to tell her jj of that day in North America. Of course, we were excited, in respect that we "had" known the independent part of speaking section, integrated part and independent part of writing section, which made us more despondent later.

We started to line up in the entrance of library at about 9:20.

We were still lined up, agitatedly, and didn't inch a little towards the door of library at 10:00.

We came to realize that something was definitely wrong. Indeed it was. Invigilators told us technicians couldn't access servers in America. We had to wait.

Then time lapsed second by second. It was over 12:00.

All of students there appeared to be worn out. In effect, we were out of status and would definitely render a bad performance if servers were available right then. We just didn't know how long we had to wait. Several persons kept making and receiving calls.

At 13:00, teachers told us that we were not allowed to check in after one o'clock and we had to choose one option from reexamination or refund. Thanks god. The farce eventually ended.

Flu
The positive thing of the farce is the fact that I have been in flu for two weeks. However, I have more time to recover from disease and may have a good score in speaking section. Recently, it is obvious that I am in sub healthy status. I decide to exercise after test. After all, health should be put in the first place.

American Teleplay
Now I am in season 03 of Friends. No subtitle. Flamboyant? Huh... No, I can only interpret approximate 60 percent of the content, which doesn't prevent me from understanding what is ongoing between Rachel and Ross, Chandler and Joey, Monica and Phoebe. Lesbian wife, Italian guys, Julie, Janice ... and you surely know what I'm talking about.

The Book Thief
Well, I'm regretful that I fail to keep trace of Leisel and Rudy -- the idiot. I have finished 70 percent of that book and will finish the rest parts in the coming vacation of National Day. Whether to go home or not to go depends on which day I take iBT.

No comments: