I need to follow my heart.

Sep 9, 2008

Topic 45

45. Some people prefer to get up early in the morning and start the day's work. Others prefer to get up later in the day and work until late at night. Which do you prefer? Use specific reasons and examples to support your choice.

GETTING UP EARLY HELPS A LOT

Personally, I am prone to get up early in the morning and begin my work. In my opinion, going to bed early in the night and getting up early in the morning will certainly benefit me in numerous ways. Generally speaking, I will be in good health and filled with energy under this pattern of life.

In the first place, going to bed early in the night and getting up early in the morning guarantees that I have a good sleep and don't feel tired after getting up. This pattern of sleep can provide me with enough rest of high quality, which is crucial for daylight work. In my experiences, I would feel difficult to get asleep and extremely dreary when I get up next morning, if I go to bed late at night on the first day. For instance, once a friend of mine invited me to take part in his birthday party. Many people played happily and didn't go home until two o'clock in the morning. However, when I got back to my bed, I couldn't stop thinking what took place just now and was vehement. At that day, I was asleep at about five o'clock in the morning and woke up late in the afternoon, which was a terrible feeling.

In the second place, going to bed too late at night over a long period definitely harm my health. According to medical lectures held in my community, in the span from 10 to 12 p.m. everyday, our bodies begin to tone and secret certain hormones to keep bodies clean. After that, our bodies are tired and need deep sleep, which aims to recover after a day's hard work. However, if we are still awake and tacking thorny problems, our bodies will receive harmful effects -- for example, imbalanced secretion, insomnia and high blood pressure. Of course, each of these phenomena deserves our careful attention.

Thirdly, if I get up early in the morning, I can do a lot of meaningful things which would help me with health, and mental status. For instance, I could do morning exercises, such as running, pushups, and so forth, on condition that I get up at 7 o'clock everyday. These activities help me improve status of my body and mentality. After morning exercises, I always feel quite relaxed and free of anything constricted, therefore I can face the rest time of the day. Needless to say, my working efficiency surely is much higher than it of getting up late in the morning without any physical exercise.

In summary, going to bed early at night can maintain balance of my body's circulation, which is beneficial and positive for my physical health; getting up early in the morning offers me enough time to do exercises, which tones my body and makes me relaxed and energetic. Then, in the final analysis, I would definitely choose to this healthy routine of life.

No comments: