I need to follow my heart.

Apr 22, 2009

Team radio transmissions

zz from bbc

In the interest of transparency, full transcripts of the Team radio comms from the Chinese GP have now been made available. Selected quotes.

BMW: "Robert, can you get a close look at that Toyota diffuser?"
Kubica: "How about I bring some of it back with me?"

Kimi: "How many Hamiltons are there? That's the fourth one that's gone past me!"

Williams: "Kazuki. Be careful, the track's really wet now."
Nakajima: "It's okay, I'm not using the track!"

BMW: "Robert, there seems to be a problem with your nose."
Kubica: "Why does everyone have to talk about my nose?"

Ferrari: "Well, as we're not running KERS, at least we won't have any electrical problems!"
Massa: "&$%!!*$!"

McLaren: "Lewis, we're not sure about that last overtaking manoeuvre ... let Kimi past ... let Kimi past!"
Hamilton: "I already have ... several times!"

No comments: