I need to follow my heart.

Feb 5, 2008

Born of powerful ideas

The first time I saw her was in November, 2006. At was offered an opportunity of part-time work from Mercedes-Benz. The main task of this job was to inthat time, I troduce CLS350, a brandnew type of car produced by Mercedes, to visitors who came to Beijing International Auto Show. In the show, I met R8 in Audi exhibition district.

This photo is taken in Shanghai Formula1 Racing Track. I am deeply shocked by her vicious shape. But it is more accurate to say she is a piece of artwork. Isn't the description above too abstract? Yes, it is.

After thinking about the word 'artwork', which is the most frequently used word I have ever heard to draw her, I cannot find one to describe R8 more appropriate. I believe everyone will be impressed by her anger front face. If she is F430, this feeling may not walk into my mind. Instead, I will think about pressure, etc.

Before 2006, angel eyes plus eyebrows gave us the aesthetics definition of beatiful headlights. However, as the features of new technique turn up, they call them Bi-xenon adaptive headlights, this kind of aesthetics definition is overturned.

I don't doubt whether this designing of LED headlights will adopted by mainstream manufacturers or not. Of course, it will be a popular element. This photo have not expressed the feeling of shock brought by R8's running near from dark evening completly. Her journal body and bizarre headlights give us R8's beautiful appreance.

2 comments:

Eastcoastdweller said...

It is a beautiful car!

Haure said...

Thank you for leaving a reply.
Yes, it is very beautiful.
If I had a car like this, I would drive it everywhere.